Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Satsang is Tomorrow!

Andrew Cohen has a magazine with this title. He claimed that he was enlightened but said that he had doubts about it all the time. So his definition of it included having doubts about himself. I am certain that I am not enlightened and have no doubts about it. But I am also certain about what enlightenment is. It is available to practically every person, but it is optional. This article could also be called East Meets West.

You can read the article or show up tomorrow at Satsang - Bhodi Tree - 7:30PM.
http://www.articlesbase.com/self-help-articles/what-is-enlightenment-119184.html

1 comment:

Annie said...

I like this post and feel that I have been a warrior of the light for many years. I am a yoga teacher and Reiki master and started teaching Reiki in Arkansas in the late nineties before yoga and Reiki were popular. I both love being a warior of the light and find it challenging at times. I do feel that we need to take an active role in creating what we want in life. In order to do so mantra and satsang is a wonderful place to learn to take charge of our mind and thoughts.