Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Spiritual Enlightenment - A Relative Life

Satsang is conducted by Yudhishtara once a month in Hollywood, California at the Bhodi Tree and his website at www.yudhishtara.com is there to provide a point of view that will help one to accept who you really are without trying to discover who you are. In his chapter - A Relative Life - Yudhishtara talks about the outside pressures to conform. Take a read and remember that it is always worth the visit to read the chapter.

“I’ve got to remind myself many times that it’s my life. Many times I see that other people want to tell me how to have my life. When I really look at it, I sometimes wonder if I am being arrogant to want to run my own life. Is it better to have somebody else run my life? Is my life to be somehow or another run another way? I don’t know.”
Handyman Torrance | Westlake Village Real Estate | Home Staging Westlake Village | Animal Actor Rentals | Embroidery Westlake Village | Flowers La Jolla | Houston Home Loans | Vitamins | Window Shutters | Personal Trainers | Real Estate Directory| Glass Simi Valley | Los Angeles Mold Inspections | Free Merchant Account | Carbon Dioxide Scavenger | SEO Website Enhancement | DUI Attorney Ventura | Solar Energy | Bridge Loans | Mortgage Woodland Hills | Fruit Basket Westlake Village | Chiropractor Westlake Village | Las Vegas Web Designer | Day Spa Thousand Oaks | Spiritual Truth | Commercial Real Estate Thousand Oaks | Home Improvements Temecula | Board-Up Services Ventura | Thousand Oaks Wedding Photographer | Real Estate Charleston | Tool and Die Maker | Solar Panels | Handyman Wilmington | Houston Mortgage| Enlightenment and Consciousness| Animal Rentals| Glass Cabinets | Celebrity Photos in L.A.| Malibu Realtor | Solar Power | Solar Pool Heater | Center for Integrated Medicine
Spiritual Enlightenment

No comments: