Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Beloved

Last night was Satsang at the Bhodi Treee conducted by Yudhishtara. There was a free passout of Yudhishtara thoughts from previous Satsangs. The free passout was prepared by Shivakti and on behalf of all in attendance I would like to thank her for providing it. Below are two of the paragraphs provided to all in attendance last night, August 22, 2007.

There are many many definitions, religions, beliefs and opinions as to what God is, who God is not, if there is a God, if there is not a God, the specifications of a God or the non-specifications of a God, what the beginning of things was, what the end of things will be, who did what to whom, and all these questions we have about these subjects.

Because of all that and because of the search I had for many, many years in trying to find the answer to these questions, in order to make my life peaceful for myself I came up with calling all of that my Beloved.

No comments: